KHB202 four-channel coagulation analyzer
1. Double magnetic circuit detection method is adopted, which has stable performance and is not easily disturbed.
2. Adopt high brightness dot matrix LCD screen.
3. Chinese display, Chinese comprehensive report output.
4. Enter the medical file, the name of the test item and the name of the hospital in Chinese.
5. It can store 100 test items and test results of 1000 patients.
6. The touch keyboard is easy to operate.
7. Built-in printer (both thermal and needle printers).
8. The reagent is open, and the dosage is very small (≤200μL).
9. Built-in clock chip.
10. Standard 232 serial port can be connected with computer.
1. Measurement method: double magnetic circuit magnetic bead method;
2. Sample dosage: ≤200μL;
3. Detection reagent dosage: 50μL ～ 200μL
4. Preheating and measuring temperature: 37 ℃ ± 0.5 ℃
5. Sample adding method: linked sample adding to start timing
6. Measurement accuracy: ± 3%; channel consistency: ± 3%; repeatability error: ≤3%.
7. Test time: ≤300S (can be set)
8. Number of channels: 4/4
9. Sample pre-heating position: 16/8
10. Reagent preheating level: 6/6
Main test items
APTT-activated partial thrombin time
Other test items
Hep-Heparin quantitative measurement ProC-Protein C ProS-Protein S Coagulation factors Ⅱ, Ⅴ, Ⅶ, Ⅷ, Ⅸ, Ⅹ, Ⅺ, Ⅻ Determination of AT-Ⅲ-Antithrombin-Ⅲ AT-Hakenase time RepT-Reptile Enzyme time RVVT-Viper venom time RVVCT-Viper venom phospholipid time RVVRT-Viper venom calcium time LA-Lupus anticoagulant