1. Set up special disease clinics. The third-class first-class hospitals should select specialty outpatient clinics with a large demand for medical treatment. Among them, there are no less than five specialty clinics in general hospitals and no less than two specialty clinics in specialized hospitals.
2. Promote well-known expert team appointments. For well-known experts with tight appointment numbers, the affiliated (administrative) hospitals should make appointments in the “×× expert team” mode on the original appointment registration platform. Newly diagnosed patients are received by a team of junior doctors to improve the initial diagnosis and auxiliary examination Afterwards, a well-known expert himself will be consulted to improve the operation efficiency of expert resources. The proportion of well-known experts in affiliated (administrative) hospitals to make team appointments is not less than 20%.
3. Expand the scale of multidisciplinary clinics. Establish and improve the multi-disciplinary outpatient system, and at least 20 groups of multi-disciplinary outpatient services (MDT) should be carried out in the third-class A-level general hospitals. Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment, shorten the waiting time for patients to see a doctor. The hospital should improve the performance appraisal system, clarify the performance allocation method, and ensure the sustainability of the work.
4. Advance appointment diagnosis and treatment services. The third-class first-class hospitals should establish and improve the appointment diagnosis and treatment service platform, carry out appointment diagnosis and treatment services, and realize the management of the source pool of the whole hospital. The appointment period is accurate to within 30 minutes. , The appointment period is accurate to within 30 minutes.
Fifth, increase the proportion of discharged patients with grade 4 surgery. Implement the functional positioning and grading diagnosis and treatment system of tertiary hospitals, and increase the proportion of discharged patients with tertiary surgery. The tertiary surgery of tertiary hospitals in general hospitals accounted for an increase of no less than 5% compared with the previous year. Guide patients with clear diagnosis and stable condition to refer to lower level hospitals, and gradually reduce the proportion of patients with common diseases, frequent diseases and chronic diseases.
6. Actively promote day surgery. Tertiary hospitals should actively promote the day surgery model, gradually expand the range of day surgery diseases, gradually increase the proportion of day surgery to elective surgery, shorten the time patients wait for hospitalization and surgery, and improve the efficiency of medical services.
7. Set up a delayed clinic. Dynamically monitor the amount of outpatients, rationally deploy medical personnel, and extend the time of pediatric diagnosis and treatment according to the needs of medical treatment during the period of high respiratory disease in children in winter and spring and digestive tract diseases in summer and autumn.
8. Carry out delayed inspection. On the basis of reasonable scheduling and perfect performance evaluation system, the affiliated (administrative) hospital appropriately extended the working time of auxiliary examination and shortened the waiting time of patients.
9. Promote reasonable inspections. Tertiary hospitals should accurately grasp the indications for auxiliary examinations, reduce unnecessary examination items, and increase the positive rate of large-scale medical equipment examinations.
10. Promote the inspection result "one pass". On the basis of the one-pass pass of the quality control qualified test results of the provincial clinical test center, the third-class A general hospitals realized mutual recognition of test results within the scope of Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei and Lu.
Source: Shandong Provincial Health Committee